Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Twitterpated

 

Yay! It’s time for What I’m Loving Wednesday! Time to link up with Jamie!

image

First I am loving that I learned this fancy new word “twitterpated” last week. It’s just fun to say, and in this season of life it is just appropriate. Ha I have never seen the movie Bambi.

image

via

I am loving that my VERY LAST night class in Jackson was yesterday, and I NEVER have to do anything for that ridiculous class again. No more wasted gas or wasted time. Let’s be honest, the class was a waste of my life, but it was required. What do ya do?

image

via

I am very much loving that I get to call this man: image

…my boyfriend…again. I couldn’t be more thankful for my season of singleness, because I learned SOOOOOOOOOO much! But now I am entering into another sweet, sweet season, and I’m happy with it. Our story is not like most, but it’s beautiful. He’s a winner, and I am a lucky woman!

 

I am loving that I am completely done with any and all kind of lesson plans until January. It’s just finals and then I am DONE with this semester! Yes, I do plan on celebrating! How? With food, of course! How else would we do it in the South?

image

I'm almost free!

There’s a lot to be loving in life! What are you loving? Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Shaped by Grace,

Jessica Nicole

 

No comments:

Post a Comment