Monday, January 9, 2012

I Confess

It’s that time again; time for random bouts of confession.

1) It has been one LONG day! I kept thinking it was Friday all day long. Nope, it is only Monday. Wow!

 

image

via

2) I MISS MY FRIENDS…A LOT!!! Home isn’t really home anymore. I’m used to having people come in and out of my house constantly. I’m not used to having quiet moments. I’m not sure I like it. Ha

image

via

image

via

3) I can’t really explain it, but I think being in Texas right now would be nice.

image

via

4) Adults that act like children get on my nerves.

image

via

5) I am watching the LSU-Bama game, and I would like Bama to win.

image

via

6) It really annoys me that I look like an adolescent. It annoys me even more when people tell me so. I am an adult. Maybe I should get a shirt made.

image

Grrr

That is all for now. I hope your week has started off wonderfully!

Shaped by Grace,

Jessica Nicole

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha I love this! Except the part about Bama winning :(

    ReplyDelete