Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It’s That Time Again

It’s time for a little light hearted confession again. I enjoy laughing at myself.

(1) When I was younger I was so upset that I had green eyes, because that meant no one could sing “Brown Eyed Girl” to me.

image

via

(2) I thought the song “Moves Like Jagger” said “I've got to move my dragon”. As I was singing it in the car with my twin, he very readily corrected me. I then said, “The weatherman?!? Why do we want to move like him?” *We have a local weatherman named Jim Jagger. Shameful, but I can laugh at myself. Ha

 

image

via

(3) When I don’t feel good, I revert back to childlike tendencies. Most people want to be left alone and not touched. I want to be cuddled and comforted like a baby. Ha! I’m pretty sure Amber Marie knows me better than anyone in the world. So, when she walked in yesterday and I was on the couch crying, holding my teddy bear she immediately came over, hugged me, cuddled me, made me hot tea, and strongly encouraged me to get in the bed. I didn’t think she was coming home, so I was SUPER excited when she came in!

image

via

(4) Afternoon is my favorite time to drink coffee. I am a morning person. Afternoon is my blah time when I need a little push from the coffee.

image

via

(5) I would rather be on Pinterest than do homework. I am keeping this desire controlled though. It’s not a problem yet. Ha

image

via

(6) I CAN’T WAIT FOR THANKSGIVING BREAK!!! I have had the countdown going for a while. I’m PUMPED!

image

via

Happy Tuesday!

Shaped by Grace,

Jessica Nicole

1 comment:

  1. The part about you laying on the couch crying totally made me smile. What sweet roommates you guys are!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete