Saturday, April 14, 2012

Absolutely Beautiful

It is an ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL Saturday! I will continue to admire the beautiful weather when I start out on my first of three treks to Cleveland this week. I have not done a confession blog in a while, so I thought that this relaxed Saturday should be the day.

 

1. First, I hate driving. This might be in part to my lack of navigational ability or that my car dependability history has been a little on the lower end. My hatred could have also been heightened by the fact that I do not have a radio in my car. I am excited about going to Cleveland this week, but I abhor the drive. I’m so glad that my dear Zachary likes to drive more than I do. Hopefully he will do most of the driving once we’re married. I know that he does not enjoy his 16 hour round trips from Texas, but I am SO thankful that he chooses to make them anyway. Thanks, love!

image

via

2. I have a countdown going for lots of different things. I am in a pretty exciting season of life right now. I have 6 days until I turn in my LAST crucial assignments of my undergraduate degree. I will turn in my resource notebook for my course and finish that course up, and I will present my portfolio of all of my work over the last 4 years. Ahhhhh this is so sweet. It is all downhill from there. I have 2 weeks and 6 days until I see my blue eyed man again. I have 3 weeks exactly until I graduate from Delta State University. I have 5 weeks and 3 days until I complete my internship. I have 7 weeks until my man moves back to Mississippi and I don’t have to wait weeks at a time to see him!!! I have 84 days until I become Jessica Hardy. That’s just a big heap of excitement, reader friends!

image

via

3. Wedding planning is DUMB. I want to elope.

image

HA HA

Ha ha I’m only kidding! I have dreamt about my wedding since I was a little girl, but some of this stuff is just silly. I don’t care if you like the food at the reception. I don’t care if you think my decorations are too simple. I don’t care if everything isn’t exactly perfect. I just don’t care about all of this silly detail. I just want to marry Zach Hardy!

4. I LOVE giving gifts. I just got my bridesmaid gifts, and I’m excited to add some more personalization for the girls. I almost got me one too, but I refrained. Ha

image

via

I hope that you enjoy this beautiful Saturday!

Shaped by Grace,

Jessica Calvery

No comments:

Post a Comment