Wednesday, September 4, 2013

It’s September Already?!?

 

It’s Wednesday! I love linking up with Jamie for WILW! No matter what is going on, there is always something in which you can rejoice. Wednesdays leave me with a fresher, more thankful mindset.

WILW First of all, I am LOVING that we had a three-day weekend! It is exactly what this teacher needed. I was LOVING that Zach and I had nowhere to go and really nowhere to be. It’s good to just be sometimes. I was so productive with schoolwork and housework. It was quite wonderful.

via

I’m LOVING that we had a date night to Chile’s, and we rented the movie “42”. I LOVED that movie. I recommend renting it.

 

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTQwMDU4MDI3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjU1NDgyOQ@@._V1_SX214_.jpg

via

I know I’ve said this before, but I am LOVING my new school! Their vision for the students is awesome, and it’s so great to see the effect of what the staff has been doing with the students. The staff is super supportive of not only what goes on in the classroom, but also supportive of what goes on in the life of the students and other staff members. It has just been a great experience since I have been at the school.

via

I am also VERY MUCH LOVING my handsome husband. He has helped me every day to clean up and straighten up my classroom after school. (We work at the same school.) He does it without me even asking. He teaches middle school and high school, and I teach 2nd grade. Elementary school teachers know that lunchtime is a SHORT time for you, and you can’t really go far from your kiddos. He has gone to microwave some of my lunches and brought them to me because he knows I can’t leave my kids. That might not sound like a big deal, but you think about cold roast. My man has served and loved me well, and I pray that I can serve, love, and encourage him in the same way. I hope you’re having a great Wednesday, reader friends.

 

Shaped by Grace,

Jessica Hardy

No comments:

Post a Comment