Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Happy, Happy, Happy!

 

Wednesday is my favorite day of the week, because we get to link up with Jamie for WILW! The Geico “Hump Day” commercial also makes me pretty fond of Wednesdays! :)

WILW

Well, the most exciting part of my day was going car shopping and getting a car! I am loving our new car! I have owned two cars previously, and they were bought very used from individuals. You could always hear me coming, and it was not because of an awesome radio. I actually went for a while without a radio in my last car. My previous cars have given me the opportunity to learn basic mechanic skills. I can change tires, alternators, oil, oil filters, air filters, batteries, spark plugs, fuses, ya know all of those things that could go wrong. I am also loving this new car because it is bigger, and it makes me feel big.

I am loving that we are getting ready to pack up and visit Mississippi. It’s still weird to say that I’m going to visit Mississippi. Nevertheless, I’m loving that I get to see family and friends soon.

I have visited many towns in Mississippi - Holly Springs, Jackson, Hattiesburg and Tunica to name a few.

via

I’m loving that school is almost ready to start. You guys might have to remind me of that statement come Octoberish. I’m so ready for routine, and I’m ready to feel like I’m contributing to society! I’ve met quite a few of my coworkers, and they’re all awesome. I’m loving that two of the ladies came and took me to dinner last week while Zach was out of town. It was a very fun time.

via

I am loving me some Jamba Juice! These are nonexistent in my Mississippi neck of the woods, but I think I might have found my new vice! These smoothies are delicious!

What are you loving this Wednesday, reader friends?

Shaped by Grace,

Jessica Hardy

No comments:

Post a Comment