Wednesday, July 10, 2013

WILW: Fort Worth Edition

 

Well, a lot has changed since my last “What I’m Loving Wednesday” post. I am now living in Fort Worth, TX with my honey, so this post will include what I’m loving about this move. It’s time to link up with Jamie for WILW.

WILW

First and foremost, I am LOVING our new apartment. I can’t show pictures, because I’m not quite ready yet. A few things had to stay in Mississippi, because they couldn’t fit in the trailer. As soon as I get it “homey” in here, I will post some pictures. We are in seminary housing, and it is brand spanking new. We are the first tenants, and it is nice. We have two bedrooms, and I”m LOVING that we have two bathrooms! All of that, and we’re paying less than what we were for our ghetto one bedroom, 1 bathroom back in Mississippi. The bedrooms are carpeted, and the rest is hardwood floor. The appliances are all modern, and there is so much storage that I don’t know what to do!!! I am LOVING it. Come visit!

 

I’m also LOVING that we got a guest bed from Craig’s List for CHEAP! Then, we went to Ross and got a steal on the bedding, and I actually think it’s quite cute. I’m LOVING me some Ross.

You see that? That’s the bed, my friends, that you will sleep on when you come VISIT! Please. :)

I’m also LOVING that I got to experience small group with Fort Worth City Church tonight. Zach was here during his time in Fort Worth before we got married. The technical term is city group. Anyways, it was a sweet time. I feel loved vicariously through Zach. I can deal with that.

via

Also, I am LOVING that I drove to this city group, and I made my way home with only one hint from Zach. This may seem like a small feat, but it’s quite a big deal for me. I’m kinda excited about it. I am the most directionally challenged person in the entire world, AND those big interstates with 6 lanes going one way kinda stress me out.

via

I’m also LOVING that we had so much help on both ends of moving. Our move was so easy because of all the wonderful friends and family that we had helping both in Mississippi and in Texas. Have I ever mentioned that I have wonderful in-laws? We couldn’t have made the move without them. They were so wonderfully helpful.

I think my WILW posts are always the longest, because I have so much to love and appreciate. What are you loving this Wednesday, reader friends?

Shaped by Grace,

Jessica Hardy

2 comments:

  1. You bought me a bed?! How nice! (The picture didn't pul up for me though, but I trust you!)

    And super proud of you for driving! That's a daily prayer I have for you :) LOVE YOU!...miss you lots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Yes, that bed is for you! I love and miss you very much!

    ReplyDelete