Wednesday, September 7, 2011

It’s Love

 

Yes…it is that time again. It is definitely time for what I'm loving Wednesday!!! Ignore the fact that I was too busy to do it last week. Time to link up with Jamie!!!

image

I am loving that I met the classroom of precious babies I will be teaching my 317 unit with. We are teaching at Grenada Elementary and I am loving how UH-mazing that school is and that I get to experience it. There is a MUSEUM within the school!!! Awesome…very much. This school offers multi-age, looping, and traditional classrooms. I’m loving that I  was placed in a multi-age K-1 classroom. I am thankful for this experience and challenge it will be to develop lessons in this class, but also that these two grades are my desired grades, if I can be completely honest. Our theme is pumpkins, and I’m loving all the cute ideas that are already running through my head with some pumpkins!!!

image

via

I’m loving the sweet reconnection that can take place with old friends. Isn’t that just wonderful?!? I thought so. Who doesn’t like good conversation and coffee?!?

image

via

I’m loving that the Beth Moore simulcast is going down this Saturday. I love that woman, and I am so inspired by her. I am doing a Bible study of hers right now (Psalms of Ascent), which I would strongly encourage. I’m loving the application that I am gaining from the study and the blessing it has been in my life.

image

via

 

image

via

 

I’m loving that on September 17th I will be jumping out of a plane with the all new DSU skydiving class. I don’t think I could be more exciting. I’m an adrenaline junkie!!!

image

Isn’t that cute?!? I’m loving that I get a t-shirt with that design on it. Winking smile

 

I’m loving that I actually had time to share what I’m loving!!! Till next time reader friends.

Shaped by Grace,

Jessica Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment