Monday, August 22, 2011

Eek I’m scared!!!

So…tomorrow I will start my senior year of college. This is my last real semester of college. I have counted down the days literally until the day I could leave this little delta town, and now that it is time to leave I have thought of reasons to stay. I am growing nostalgic and have found myself in random crying spurts.

                        image

via

I want to enjoy this semester. I want to do all the things I haven’t done during my time here due to busyness and such. I want to focus more on the people around me, rather than being so caught up in the task. I want this to be an UH-mazing semester. I’m gonna go out with a bang!!!

image

via

There is one little problem. I am an elementary education major at Delta State University entering Block Two. In short, that means my life will be taken from me by all of the requirements that come along with this semester. I have been warned by many that this is going to be a TOUGH semester…and I am scared. I don’t want the obligation of this semester to take its toll on my attitude. It definitely did last semester. Stress took over, and I allowed my joy to be drained. Hold me accountable guys!!! I want to stay positive and make the most of this semester. Can’t wait to tell you what I’m loving on Wednesday!!! Winking smile

image

Shaped by Grace,

Jessica Nicole

1 comment: