Monday, January 7, 2013

She’ll Be Coming Around the Mountain When She Comes- Pt. 2-Engaged Edition!


Yay yay yay yay yay YAY! The cat is out of the bag, so now I can write about what I really wanted to write about the hiking trip, the climax of the trip, the main reason the trip rocked, the pivotal moment, what all the excitement is about…Okay, I’ll get to it.

THESE TWO…

ARE ENGAGED!!!


The moment I met them I knew they were the real deal. I soon began asking Zach if he knew when David was going to propose. Te he So, I’ve been waiting on this ever since I met the two of them. :) They’re the most perfect couple ever…next to Zach and I, of course! David, you’ve gotten the “far more precious than jewels” they speak of in Proverbs 31. Abbey is so sweet, and she is beautiful.  Abbey, I guess David is okay. Ha I’m just kidding. You’ve got a man that I know will serve and love you well. I am EXTREMELY excited for you guys! Oh, don’t you just love love, reader friends?

Shaped by Grace,
Jessica Hardy

No comments:

Post a Comment