Sunday, December 1, 2013

Family Gifts

Oh, don’t you just love decorating for Christmas?!? It’s my most favorite time of the year. Amber Marie told me about the link-up she was doing for December. It is 25 days of Christmas ornaments in which you share and tell about 25 ornaments that are meaningful to you. At first, I said that I didn’t have enough ornaments to do this, but then we did the tree today. I think I might surely have enough to complete this link-up.

Last year we spent our first married Thanksgiving with North Carolina family. They were so gracious to have us, and a good time was had by all.

In order to provide some entertainment and family bonding with the sweet girls above, Zach and I went to get the necessary items to make our own ornaments with them. We made our ornaments. When we got home, we got a package in the mail with the ornaments these girls had spent their time to make. They said that they know this will be our first married Christmas, and they wanted to make sure we had ornaments for our tree. Now, isn’t that precious?

You should join the link-up with Amber  and share about your 25 most meaningful Christmas ornaments. Don’t have a blog? Just leave a comment below. We’d love to hear and see!

Shaped by Grace,

Jessica Hardy

1 comment:

  1. Such sweet memories! I love how ornaments make us reflect on precious times and people. Thanks for joining in, Bestie! I'm already missing you all over again!

    ReplyDelete