Friday, December 6, 2013

Tardy Hardy

 

This is the real name I took on when marrying my husband. It has become a reality in my blogging. I am yet again doing WILW…not on Wednesday. I’m also behind on 25DOCO. This week has been a crazy one. Today though we had a much desired SNOW DAY!!! I am LOVING it!

WILW I am loving that I did not have to set an alarm this morning. I am loving that I was able to make the Hardy's a hearty breakfast. Pun intended. I am loving that I have had extra snuggle time with my handsome man. I am loving that I got to hang out with these two sweeties, plus Zach, this morning. It has just been an all around good day!

I couldn’t get the boys to look at the same time.

I am loving these boys! Their parents are also wonderful.

Like always, I am loving my wonderful husband. The future scares me simply because I am a planner, and I have no idea what the future holds. As I see his dependence on God and all the areas in which he is gifted, I am put more at ease. He is a wonderful leader and always speaks the gospel over my anxiety. This is a good lead in for my ornament of choice today for 25DOCO.

I LOVE this ornament. It was a gift from Jennifer at a wedding shower. I love the Walker family and all that they did for me during my time in Cleveland. I miss them a whole bunch. If you want to read a blog packed full of wisdom, then click on the hyperlink above.

It’s not too late to join in 25DOCO with Amber Marie! Stay safe amidst the ice, reader friends.

Shaped by Grace,

Jessica Hardy

No comments:

Post a Comment