Monday, December 2, 2013

Teaching

I’m continuing in my link-up of #25DOCO with Amber Marie. Today’s ornament was a gift from a fellow teacher.

It is the teacher holding up the “report card” given to her. I love this ornament. Teachers have got to stick together and encourage one another. Teaching isn’t easy. There are so many days in which I go home and think of all the things I could have done differently, or I feel as if all I did was correct behavior all day long. There are days when I quite simply question why in the world I chose this profession. Teaching has been one of the most sanctifying things that has ever been a part of my life. It shows me my idols and definitely brings to the surface where I am not living in the Spirit. It has also been one of the most rewarding things in my life.

I am thankful for fellow teachers that understand the crazy stories. Since they understand the stories, they can also be great encouragement. I’m thankful for my fellow teachers that talk sense into me when I need it. Thanks for my ornament, Morgan! I love it, and I love you.

There’s still time to link up and share about your favorite ornaments!

Shaped by Grace,

Jessica Hardy

1 comment:

  1. You are an unbelievably good teacher. You have the sweetest heart and a lot of patience. You have always had what it takes to do the hard job that teaching is and you get better everyday!

    ReplyDelete